~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Couple more..

Just playing around with some new product and techniques.  This first one uses strips of dp glued down to make a card front.  Then I free handed a heart mask and sponged distress ink all around the mask.  It's more subtle in the photo.  I thought this could go into my birthday card pile so I glued on my new die cut Simon Says Happy Birthday die and a flower. oh, and a paper smooches Scripty Sayings stamp (just got them and LOVE them).






















This next was just a fun card I made for my grandkids to give their mother on her birthday.  They love to play Minecraft together, so I had to do a little research on the characters and such and then cut out a bunch of 1/4" squares.  Looks tedious but it went fast while I was watching tv.  And the middle is an "enchantment table" which I magic misted (well, Glimmer misted) and then attached with one of those paper spring thingies....I can't remember what they're called. Anyway, it wiggles. :)  Not one of my better cards but the kids and their mama LOVED it.  So there ya go.  That's what it's all about.





















Thanks for dropping by.  I'm still in organization and unpack mode.  The Scrapbox that my hubby gave me for Christmas in 2012 has been sitting in its cartons in the garage for a long time but I'm happy to say it is now assembled and I'm working on getting all the shelves in and then filling it up.  See my pretty new floors.   Progress!!  Hugs, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and fun cards, good to see the progress of unpacking, that should be fun as well right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!